Born and raised in Hawaii until I was transplanted in the Northeast.I joined the Army at 17 and spent 7 years in. I was injured so that pretty much ended my military career since they now consider me "disabled". I have anxiety and depression but try not to let it control my life. Now I'm trying to go back to school for Software Engineering. I'm a mom (sorry if it gets a little crazy in the background lol) and am into art, music, and gaming. Hope you enjoy the content, have fun guys!!
1. Be respectful. I won't take racist, sexist, or hateful comments lightly. You will be banned.
2. No trolling. We are here to have fun and I don't want animosity in my chat or channel.
3. Don't ask to play. Unless it is a community night and you are a member or it is follower day I will be running with my own teams.
4. What I, as the streamer, and my mods say is how the channel will be run. If we ask that you refrain from something and you don't you cannot blame us for timeouts or the likes.
5. Just have fun and meet new people!!
As of right now I'm still working on a set in stone schedule but tentatively I'm looking at:
Tuesdays - Alternate between Thursdays
Wednesday - Off for family night
Thursdays - Alternate between Tuesdays
Fridays - Night streams
Saturdays - Night streams
Sundays - Off, unless otherwise stated
Donations are never required but always appreciated as it helps with improving the stream!
On the website you can watch the stream, get your merchandise, leave comments on suggestions for new items and so much more.