1. Please respect me, my moderators and all other viewers watching the stream.
We have a ZERO-TOLERANCE for jerks, do not come in here and harass my community! Have some manners, or be kicked out.
2. No advertising. Please do not advertise other streamers or yourself in my stream, that is really disrespectful to the broadcaster.
3. For any particular reason, please stop when asked to do so. Streamers have pretty thick skin, and can handle a lot from twitch chat. But there is a time and place for everything. There’s a time for joking, and there’s a time to be serious. So if someone asks you to stop doing something, because it makes them feel uncomfortable. You should probably STOP. Otherwise, don’t get mad if you get banned.
4. Don’t spam. I don’t mind emotes spam for what ever HYPE Spam may be going on during the stream, but if you have a question for me, please don’t spam the chat by copying and pasting the same thing over and over again. Also, I don’t want people to get accidentally get global banned from hype spam.
5. No bigotry/flaming/racism/sexism. Any blacklisted words will get your message purged, and if you continue to repeat those words, me or a mod will time you out. After the first few warnings, please do not blame me or my mods for banning you. Any disrespect will not be tolerated in the stream. Please do not come into the stream, and be a jerk to others.
6. DO NOT BACKSEAT GAME!! There will be times where I’m learning a new a game per se, and it can get pretty annoying if there’s someone constantly telling you what to do. Tips and what-not are helpful, but please don’t constantly tell me what/when to do. Just don’t backseat game.
7. Please ask a mod to be permitted before posting a link. People who post links without permit will instantly have their post removed and be warned.