About Me HEAVENSARMY (PLEASE READ)
This is what I wanted you to read. I became a Twitch Affiliate and I use to use a multi-stream platform so I could stream here on DLive. My contract with Twitch says I'm not allowed to use a multi-streamer so I have to stop live streaming here. IF this channel did better I would have gladly swapped over to here, but that is not the case. I will not delete DLive and I will continue to stream every day on Twitch if you wish to catch me live.
I'm a no cam, family friendly, variety live channel streaming on Twitch/ YouTube/ Mixer/ Facebook/ Loots and now DLive.
I love video games, live streaming and meeting new people. I enjoy rpg games the most but branched on on many other genres.
Feel free to ask me questions about me or my goals since I'm new here to DLive.
I am a Twitch Affiliate and am looking for more places to grow a channel community so here I am.
Q. Is this an emulator/rom?
A. No, I will never use emulators/roms ever.
Q. Personal info?
A. I won't be giving any personal info out, where I live, age, birthday, anything along those lines. I seen to many YouTubers have to move because they show their face or shown something out their window. This leads to overzealous fans showing up at their door and to much fan mail, getting them in trouble with landlords/post offices. I really don't want that attention and I would like to leave my house whenever without that fame.
Now I know I am missing out on some great things too like live events, my own booths, live shows on stage and meeting people and letting them know it's HEAVENSARMY. That other interaction is something I know I would like but the other end makes me believe the no cam is better choice personally and game wise.
Q. Can I be your Mod?
A. I have a strong requirement for Mods. I need to talk to you and know if your like me and wish to help this channel out, Also looking for an active Mod which means I would like to see you here daily, since I live stream daily. I don't want someone just ban hammering, I want them to ask questions to find out if they're trolling, purposefully trying to disrupt the live stream, or if they're having a bad day to just talk to them. I turned a few people away from getting banned by talking to them, then they relaxed and enjoyed this channel/game.
Q. What does your name mean?
A. It has multiple meanings. It's a goal I set for myself, a sassy reply to a question, a name that took all the spaces on the PS3 naming system, another way to say a place that is used even in games like The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker. If you were hoping I was religious, I wont agree or disagree. How I answered that before is watch me and come to your own conclusion, but I will never make a stance on this topic. If you think I am or not, that’s your decision. I don't focus on me hence the no cam.
Q. Why no cam?
A. It distracts people from the game which is opposite of my channel. I watched other channels with cams have to deal with more that having fun playing games. I seen YouTubers have to move because people found where they live and it became unsafe as I said in my personal info Q&A. I know some fans mean well but others go to far and I don't want that type of fame. I want to showcase the game and commentary, not me and look at what I do for reaction videos. Personal matter, I once watched (not saying name) and when I finished watching the episode I had no idea what game it was. That is what i want to avoid, focusing on you, the viewer and the game so we can have something similar to talk about. I started of with no money and I sold my 3DS and so much more to get this channel started. I could've went with a cam/mic or mic. I went with the cheaper just mic because money is something a teen wouldn't just have. There is also another YouTuber when I read his Bio that I agreed with and made my mind up that I wanted that and not the cam popularity.
Q. Can I send you a link?
A. I will ask first what it is and no you can't send it in chat. If I allow it I will ask you to whisper it to me and I can send it through chat. Spamming you channel link does get deleted, especially if you never engaged with this channel or anything.
Q. What topics do you avoid?
A. I stay away from Religious, Politics, Personal Matters like Family and Relationships, Financial Challenges and Earnings, Gossip and Health. These topics ends chat activity more times then helps and I do not want that so I will time-out or ban you based on the severity and the reasoning why your starting these topics in the first place. Since these topics in the past can have a chance to upset someone, or unlock a sad, depressing story to bring down the mood, so don't do that. I want you to avoid and I will avoid these topics so all people, where they are and what they believe in can enjoy the game, game-play, commentary and discussions since that what you should be here in the first place. Now just because you show up and say, I had a bad day at work or school is not going to get you timed/banned. As I said the severity of the details on which you go down will, also I can't join in. I already know the rest of the world and you have bad days/weeks and even more but my channel is the break from that stress and anxiety. I won't be the streamer to bring up these topics to remind you and instead focus on positive happy stuff.
Q. Is this a blind play-through/1st time playing?
A. Most likely yes. I answered this on Episode 1 of this play-through right at the beginning. This is gone over in the Rules in more detail which I hope you read by now.
Q. What games and systems do you stream?
A. The Systems are PS1, 2, 3, 4, PSTV, XBox, Nintendo 64, Wii, Wii U and PC. Meaning all the games I own list, some are hard copy most are digital. For each system that has an online store, this is where I get most of my games off the .com USA price lists. The PC gives Steam, MMO's with other apps like GOG,
and so much more.
Q. What’s the next game your going to play?
A. HAHA I really don’t know 99% of the time. I even have games I plan to play but when I get home or a spark/ idea happens I switch before the stream starts. My list is on Facebook in the Notes section called “Games I’m Planning To Playing In The Near Future” Again though it’s games I plan to play but it may be played after some other game not even on the list haha. A donation will also change my game because the donator chooses the game and time.
Q. What equipment do you use to stream?
A. I am currently using a Blue Yeti Mic, Asus ROG laptop with OBS Studio, A cheap headset and the Elgato HD60 with a powered Orei HDMI Splitter and two T.V's, one for gaming the other for chat and stream info.
I had a schedule for over 3 years that I was live at 6pm every Monday to Friday and every Saturday and Sunday at 1pm. Now I have a job that started 11/26/18 and it's shift work. So I won't know my free time and I can get called in.
Everyday but at various times. Mostly 6pm ET, 1pm ET on Weekends if possible and 9 to 10 pm ET because IRL work.
Holidays I will try to play a game for the Holiday.
Times are subject to change, post will be made beforehand on Twitter:
or Twitter button below.
Fun Commands For Chat
All my commands for the channel, some may not work here but one day I hope t find a good chat bot that will. !commands lists these.
!anime (A Facebook link to all my anime and movies I watched list.)
!automod (For Twitch, Automod is broken and blocked words like Godzilla and Sassy.)
!boss (Let’s me know if I’m about to walk into some big/long fight and I didn’t know or is unprepared.)
!buff (Remind me or let me know I can cast a buff or debuff)
!cat (A referral link to Kappamon, my Angel Cat.)
!clip (For Twitch, people can make clips of what happened on the live stream and send it to chat, mostly used for comedy or something I did on stream)
!command (Gives you all the commands)
!created (For Twitch, shows when you created your acount.)
!dance (For Twitch, makes Angel Cat dance.)
!dlive (A link takes you to my Dlive account)
!equip (Reminds me to equip something I got recently.)
!fbpage (A link takes you to my Facebook Channel Page.)
!fbprofile (A link takes you to my (coughs) REAL Facebook profile.)
!feed (For Twitch, an interaction with Angel Cat to feed her.)
!fight (Let’s me know to fight instead of hiding or running.)
!games (A Facebook link to all my games I played list.)
!goshopping (Let’s me know to go shopping for better gear if I haven’t yet or didn’t know there was good items there.)
!heal (Reminds me to heal or cure if I forget or haven’t in a long while.)
!heavensarmy (For Twitch, gives a bunch of information like if I’m live, how many views and viewers.)
!hide (Let’s me know that I should hide instead of fighting or running away.)
!howlong (For Twitch, checks how long you followed me.)
!instagram (A link takes you to my Instagram account)
!loots (A link takes you to my Loots account that shows an ad and a message you can send to me for a free way to support this channel)
!meow (For Twitch, an interaction with Angel Cat, communication is key.)
!mgc (A link takes you to my My Gaming Career account)
!noreturn (Let’s me know beforehand that if I progress past a certain point, it is the point of no return.)
!onetime (Let’s me know that the place is a one time only place. Meaning once I leave I cannot go back so do as much as I can here and now.)
!periscope (A link takes you to my Periscope account)
!pet (For Twitch, an interaction with Angel Cat to pet her.)
!played (A Facebook link to my list of games I played before.)
!run (Let’s me know to run instead of fighting or hiding)
!save (Reminds me to save if I haven’t saved in a while.)
!scripted (Let’s me know this is a scripted battle.)
!sell (Let’s me know I got too many items or I got good items to sell.)
!specs (For Twitch, let’s you read my gear I stream with)
!steal (Get me to steal/mug an enemy or boss.)
!steam (A link takes you to my Steam account)
!steamlive (A link takes you to my Steam live stream.)
!sub (A Facebook link to games I want, ideas for you and ways for you to support this channel.)
!title (For Twitch, let’s you see the live stream title name.)
!twitch (A link takes you to my Twitch account.)
!twitter (A link takes you to my Twitter account.)
!uptime (Tells you how long I’ve been live.)
!whatsnext (A Facebook link to my games I’m planning to play next.)
!youtube (A link takes you to my YouTube account.)
!past (For Twitch, same as !played, a Facebook link to my list of games I played before.)
!present (For Twitch, same as !title, let’s you see the live stream title name.)
!future (For Twitch, same as !whatsnext, A Facebook link to my games I’m planning to play next.)
For Angel Cat, doing a few extra things to help this channel activates her as well.
Donations Through PayPal
All donations goes towards more games and streaming equipment. I welcome donations anytime big or small, any amount goes a long way to keeping this channel going. Thanks so much if you do donate and wish to show that love.
The Email is a channel email and not a way to contact me.
I hope one day I will have a charity that I could support here as well.
Easy To Follow Chat Rules
1) ABSOLUTELY no racist, homophobic, derogatory, sexist, adult comments that's offensive or hurtful. Topics like religion, politics, personal matters like family and relationships, financial challenges and earnings, gossip and health are not tolerated, here's why. These topics ends chat activity and it makes people sad, angry or feel down, why aren't you considering other peoples feelings? There is more than just you here and in the world so stop and think about that before saying there is no one here. These topics also causes arguments and discussions that has nothing to do with the game I'm playing. If you come back at a later time and do the same thing again, you have a very good chance to be timed out or banned.
2) Continuation of Rule 1. STOPPING CHAT ACTIVITY. I want people here to enjoy the game, game discussion and have a good time. I would love to here your stories about the game I'm playing and some cool things you found or tricks. If your not here for this then you are deliberately breaking both rule 1 and 2. Saying things in a different language since I chat in English does not excuse you and if you continue to use a different language despite being asked to speak English and it being clean will still get you timed out or banned. If we can't communicate your stopping chat activity.
3) Absolutely no spoilers or backseat gaming. Yes this may be an old game, but I may not have played this. I will say on Episode 1 is I played this or not and I will ask you for help when I need it.
4) No spamming or links. Be careful
adding .(period) in between words.
5) The Auto Mods is on strict. Spelling words wrong or saying game words will get blocked. It's okay, just use !automod if you know your message shouldn't be blocked and I will allow it.
6) Swearing. I do not swear and this is a clean family friendly channel. Swearing means your harming more than just me but other families too. Swearing in a different language is not allowed also.
7) For my viewers that show up wither your a regular or new. If some person is bothering you (In My Chat) I can see them and your messages if you asked them to stop. If they continue I will warn them to stop and if they continue they will get timed or banned. I want you to feel safe and comfortable here because I also want that. If your bringing a fight from somewhere's else or a whisper war I can't help you, I have no proof and don't want to coping and pasting that in chat. Take these personal matters to Twitch and ban them that way. Since I was teasing you for fun together, means you teased me first and it's for all good and fun. Let me know if your not a person who likes joking/teasing or sassing, I can't feel or see how you feel from this side of the conversation.
8) Not a rule per se because I know this is live and people can't always find me on episode 1 plus watch every live stream. Asking if I did something or got said item or any other question about past episodes is weird to me. I most likely got or done what your asking and when you show up at a later episode you want to know/catch up. To me this is strange because in my brain we clearly did and there's video proof. I never do that to anyone asking things of their past because I will just go and watch their past episodes/live streams. I know this is asking a lot but I hope you want to see each episode and be attentive like other channels I seen. Most times the viewers know more that the streamer/YouTuber. I would love that if you remembered what I did or didn't do and I will also try to remember to. I hope since repeating myself should be repetitive by now :) that you the viewer/HEAVENLY would answer these questions if I can't type them in chat. To shorten this up, I'm looking for a community that enjoys this channel as much as I do and want to keep it fun/clean family friendly and focused on the game/chat.
Donate In Seconds for FREE
I use loots since a lot of people show up to my streams saying they have no money and I get that. So here i a free way if you with to support this channel.
I'm advertising games for game companies and getting a small amount for it. All you need to do is click the link write what you want in the description and if on phone confirm email when you tip. On pc you might have to prove your not a robot and clicking pictures and then tipping. You can also re tip over and over, it's on a waiting timer though. Click the image to go and check out the game, I promise it's safe.
All my live streaming in neat playlists.