Greetings and welcome to my DLive Channel!
I'm Just Some Andy on this fine thing we call the interwebz, I'm a 31 year old bloke originally from the UK who has been living in the beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada since August 2015 and I've been playing video games since the age of 4.
Gaming has always been a big part of my life and has gotten me through quite a few tough times over the years, and has helped me meet many amazing people who I proudly call friends.
What you'll find here is a wide variety of games being played. From retro to next gen, console to PC, platformers to BR and with some VR in between as well as events happen from time to time too.
I'm pretty much just your typical casual gamer who loves to play pretty much anything & everything, I'm not an MLG professional nor am I great speedrunner, I'm just an (somewhat) old dude that plays games for pure enjoyment.
Thank you so much for checking out my channel, I hope I can entertain you with my utter randomness and if you do enjoy my streams please feel free to hit the follow button as well as the bell, so you can be notified when I go live!
Monday: 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM UK/7PM CET/3AM AET (+1 Day)
Tuesday: 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM UK/7PM CET/3AM AET (+1 Day)
Wednesday: 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM UK/7PM CET/3AM AET (+1 Day)
Thursday: 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM UK/7PM CET/3AM AET (+1 Day)
Friday: Day Off
Saturday*: 3PM PT/6PM ET/11PM UK/12AM CET/8AM AET (+1 Day)
Sunday: 10AM PT/1PM ET/6PM UK/7PM CET/3AM AET (+1 Day)
*Saturday streams might start later either due to to taking in other live projects outside of this channel (doing either Let’s Race streams or taking part in The Tally-Ho Show! podcast)
While you are here, please check the following rules below:
1. Please respect the Moderators and other fellow members in the chat, we're all here to have a good time and you should too.
2. Posting links in the chat is fine, but please do not post any illegal or inappropriate material. Failure to ignore this rule will result in an instant ban.
3. Please do not ask to be a mod for the stream, only people I know and who I can trust are moderators.
4. Please do not spam in the chat, we don't like it when there's too much spam for us all to handle.
5. This is a pretty laid back stream and goes by a "Three Strikes and You're Out" policy:
Strike 1: Warning
Strike 2: Timeout
Strike 3: Ban
6. Please do not talk or mention anything to do with politics or religion in any way, ignoring this rule will result in by going through the "Three Strikes and You're Out" policy
7. And last but not least the most IMPORTANT rule of all! Have fun, enjoy yourself and have a merry old time here!