Hi there! I go under the name Reiyax, but most call me Rei.
I am a 22 year old gal, from Norway, who started hobby streaming back in June. From then I fell in love with the community.
When I'm not streaming, I'm working as an part time kindergarten teacher, or just sleeping.
------------------ FAQ -----------------------
- Why do you have braces as an adult?
I have braces on my teeth because I'm fixing my teeth really! I will be taking a operation for my undershot in 1-2 years time! Therfore I need to get my upper jaw teeth in the right position for the operation.
- What is your content for your streams?
I do stream alot of indie games, and chatting due to my gaming pc can't handle the biggest games!
- Why do you stream when you're educated?
Why not? It's super fun to stream and get to know my viewers, I do streaming as an side hobby when I have time!
I have 5 easy rules for my chat:
1. Be kind. Do not make any rude comments to me, people in chat, voicechat or my mods.
2. No racism, homophobic comments or verbal sexual harassment are allowed here.
3. Please speak English only. It's difficult to moderate other languages. If someone is insulting someone, or just in general breaking rules in another language.
4. No links in chat, if you have anything to show me, drop the link in my discord instead.
5. Please don't ask for chest, it will drop whenever I feel like it.
Here on my channel I tend to stream whatever comes to mind. I play alot of indie games, cause my wallet is always empty.
In chat we have some candy commands, try these, and maybe you'll get supprised.
MON - 6-9 PM - CEST
TUE - OFF
WED - LADIES WEDNSDAY PODCAST 6 PM CEST
THU - OFF
FRI - 6-9 PM // When I have time
SAT - OFF
SUN - 6 -9 PM CEST
All changes will announced on my discord.
I know this sounds fishy, but I'd like everyone to know that donations are never expected from you, as a viewer.
Although every donation I get, will be used to upgrade my stream, and make me use more of my time to plan streams for you.
If you have any questions, you can always ask my moderators.