Thumb_Culture
Followers · 397
0
Subscribe
Rerun of replay - streamer is offline
Low-cal GOW | #Supportcreators !Charity
LEMON
1
ICE CREAM
10
DIAMOND
100
NINJAGHINI
1,000
NINJET
10,000
👍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓
Where we aim to deliver great content, each and every time we hit that live button.

The 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 team creates content here on DLive as well as on Twitch, YouTube and also on our website https://www.thumbculture.co.uk/

All the donations we receive during our live streams, 70% will go to our nominated charity and the rest (30%) will go back into the community each week when we open the chest.
💸 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘
This year we are raising money for 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 (𝑪𝑹𝒀) ( https://www.c-r-y.org.uk/ ).

Join us on the 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 and 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 as we host our annual Charity Stream weekend, between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm on both days we will be raising money and awareness of the amazing work they do at 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 (𝑪𝑹𝒀). Come and help us change some lives!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Thumb-Culture
👥 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌
Meet the 𝗧𝗖 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺:
!𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥: https://twitter.com/biomarvel
!𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐳𝐞: https://twitter.com/Nerruze
!𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐚: https://twitter.com/darthbacca37
!𝐇𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨: https://twitter.com/CallumJBowen
!𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐨: https://twitter.com/Kevjrobbo87
!𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐌𝐲𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫: https://twitter.com/ScranMyGrowler
!𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲: https://twitter.com/BlitzRetroPlay
📱 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: https://twitter.com/thumb_culture
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: http://www.facebook.com/thumbculture
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: https://discord.gg/UsKdtUc
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞: http://www.youtube.com/thumbculturev2
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: http://www.instagram.com/thumb_culture
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡: https://www.twitch.tv/thumb_culture
𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThumbCulture
𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞: https://www.thumbculture.co.uk/
💲 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
Tips and Donations are not asked for, nor are they expected, but if you do want to dip your hands into your pockets and donate just click on the banner above and receive our gratitude forever.

Just so you know, all tips / donations all go towards the total that we give to charity!

https://streamelements.com/thumb_culture/tip
📅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐄
💬 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃
If you want to come and join the TC Hangout where all our members enjoy chatting and chilling please drop in using the following link.

https://discord.gg/HMA2ae9
🤝 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐏𝐎𝐃 - People of Dlive is the best discord community for socializing and interacting with like-minded streamers:

https://discord.gg/4zYjff3
📜 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
We have a few rules whilst you are in our streams.
1. be respectful of the other people in the chat
2. try and keep swearing to a minimum
3. English chat only
4. no asking for Chest to be opened, you will only get 1 warning
5. Have fun and interact with the chat
👊 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒