Rules and Channel Info
RULES - It's simple, really...
ENGLISH only in the chat
Don''t ask to open chest
Be nice to others
No links (without my approval)
Keep profanity in moderation
Have FUN ^^
You can expect a variety of games on my streams, both new, popular hype titles as well as oldie goodies around here.
I do enjoy both PvP / CooP multiplayer and single player games.
Also, sometimes I play some guitar and sing some songs. So, we're not only playing games all the time ^^
My main game title right now is Hunt: Showdown (PvP/PvE First-Person shooter).
To get an idea of what types of games I will be streaming, here's a couple that I have played in the past and tend to come back to every now and then: League of Legends, Mortal Kombat 11, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II, Apex Legends, Sea of Thieves, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fallout 76, Helldivers, Left 4 Dead 2, Darkest Dungeon, No Man's Sky and others.
Sometimes I would switch to a different game during the stream.
Chatting with me and other viewers is both welcome and encouraged, just try keeping it more or less civilized.
SCHEDULE - unfortunately, at the moment there is no schedule for Indy Town. Most of the time, a stream a day is to be expected at various timelines.
Join my discord server to get notified every time I go live (link under Socials).
PC Specs & Gear
* Intel Core i5-8600K (6C/6T 3.60 GHz 9MB Cache LGA1151 95W)
* Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Expedition OC
* Crucial 16GB DDR4 2133MHz CL15, Kit of 2
* SSD Kingston A400 240GB
* HDD Seagate 1TB 7200rpm 64MB Sata III BarraCuda
* Logitech G403 Gaming Mouse
* Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard
* Logitech C922 WebCam
* Primary Monitor: DELL E2218HN 21.5"
* Secondary Monitor: LG 32" Smart TV (lol)
* sE Electronics X1S Condenser Microphone
* Audient iD4 Audio Interface
* And some shitty, half broken JBL headphones