About Your Host
A voice in the darkness seeking truth and searching for meaning. An average Joe facing the same struggles, frustrations, and joys as you. A father and family man just trying to make sense of the crazy clown world we live in. I have an affinity for gallows humor. I've face my share of struggles, made mistakes, and have been knocked down from time to time... but I continue to learn, grapple, and rise again.
* Embrace the Chaos & Ride the Tiger.
* Take care of yourself > so you can take care of your family > so you can take care of your community > so you can take care of your nation > so you can take care of the world. In that order
* Anti-intellectual (Developing). We need a return to common sense.
* Spiritual - a lifelong journey of discovery.
* Always be curious.
* Always be respectful - until it's time not to be respectful.
* Question everything.
* Speak truth - always. (Without fear).
Rules to Live by:
* DON'T BE SQUISHY
* Bitter Truth BETTER than sweet falsehoods
*When in doubt look within
* Tough love tempered with compassion trumps empty gestures
* Simple truths are the best --- speak directly, plainly and simply at all times.
* Be learning, curious and humble in all things.
* Suffering is inevitable, but you often get to choose what kind, so make it beneficial
* Learn to seek the pain, it's one of life's best teachers
* Be present
Your participation is not only welcome, but encouraged! It's a dialogue people - a fellowship.
Try to watch your language... be mindful that younger viewers may be present.
Don't self promote unless you get an "ok" from me. Be a builder, not a taker.
Try to keep it positive and genuine. Save the anonymous bravado.
Don't spam links. Just asking for a ban, get an "Ok" - it's just good Twitch etiquette.
Speak the truth, but be mindful..
Have fun and feel welcome! Extend that fellowship to all who come in good faith.
(Subject to Change)
Mon: 6 - 8pm EST
Tues: 6 - 8pm EST
Wed: 8:30 - 10:30pm EST
Thurs: 6 - 8pm EST
Fri: 6 - 8pm EST
Sat: "As the wind blows"
Call In Information
Want to call in and join the discussion by phone? Watch for the call in number during the live show, we'd love to hear from you.
Make sure you are in a quiet place and are using earbuds or headphones
You will be prompted to describe what you want to talk about by the call screener
You will be placed on hold until we can fit you in - be ready!
Where I Stand
(Subject to Change)
Religion: Wayward Christian