Aprl 6 2020 4pm to ??pm EST(NY) The Great Sphinx of Giza StoneHedge and The Mysterious Egypt Pyramids With soulflyer2523
This Stream Due To Many Topics And Information On Each May Take Over The Average 2 Hours Possibly 3 Hours
So, 12,500 years ago, there were no 'civilised human society'
on the planet? Open your bloody eyes and look at the proof.
Man has been here a lot longer than the history books (which
are getting re-written
constantly because of new discoveries) than what we are led to believe
It's not really fair to say "it's not exact" where the Sun Rises.
Since back when Stonehenge was created, the tilt of the earth's axis
was different than it is today, so it was probably was exact.
Some archeologists have noticed that the human head of the Great
Sphinx of Giza is too small for it's lion body.
One theory is that the sphinx was originally not a sphinx at all
1. Be polite to all guests, staff and others of this stream.
2. No sexual oriented harassment will be tolerated.
3. There will be absolutely no racial or nationality harassment.
4. Language. Please, some individuals do not wish to see foul or abusive language and this language will not be tolerated here.
5. Links are allowed here as long as they are clean, non-rule violating such as porn, abusive, racial, sexual, discriminating or inappropriate.
6. We here believe in order for discords and streams to grow, then Self promotion must be allowed, so we will allow links to be posted. Please allow at least 3 minutes between posting links.
7. Do not spam or post fake links. Any inappropriate images, emotes, words or you will be penalized.
8. If your beliefs on a particular topic are not the same as the majority, then 'Mild' dispute with your reasoning and any evidence will be permitted. But if it becomes a discussion with which the moderator needs to step in, then it means this is a warning to chill on the topic before the moderator has to take further actions. We need to realize all persons have the right to their own opinions and beliefs so discussions of differences between these generate topic content as long as it stays in a friendly and orderly manner.
9. This is not a dating site. there will be no overly romantic or illegal topics discussed. There are users of all ages here. Be respectful to all or your access will be banned from here.
10. Don't ask if you can be a MOD here. I watch individuals and will choose that individual when I am in Need of more staff.Mods here are also Mods on my Discord "The Seekers Keep" as well.
11. Everyone besides those banned are welcome here. Just simply follow our rules and guidelines.
11. Enjoy your visit and if you would, spread the word.