I play games
Schedule is sporatic
I am of Legal age despite my looks >:D
Native Floridian, born and raised American.
Started streaming May 30th, 2020
Became Verified Partner Sept 21st, 2020
Keeping this extremely simple!
#1 DO NOT ASK TO PLAY WITH ME
2. Adhere to Dlive Community Guidelines
3. No hateful comments about religion, ethnic, or racial groups
4. No excessive swearing/spamming or unreasonably lewd comments
5. No blatant self advertising or self promos
6. Keep chat in English (For moderation purposes)
7. Do not disclose personal information for your own safety.
Please do not ask for chest, I will open it at the end of every stream, it is redundant to keep on asking.
WHERE AND WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED?
As I was looking back at old screenshots... I stumble upon one of me celebrating the day I obtained my 99 range cape with my pals as a runescape classic player. I can't help but feel nostalgic as this embarked a journey into the unknown world of gaming over a decade ago.
Gaming/interest history in order as I played them(MMOs):
- Perfect World International
- Tera Online
- Guild Wars 2
NON MMO games I loved and had enjoyed! Not in any particular order!
- Pokemon(Since Yellow as a weee wittle gurl)
- Big Time Yu-Gi-Oh player, I mained melodious deck and cyber dragon competitively
- Megaman (Zero, Battle Network series and Megaman Legends)
- Super Bomberman
- Zelda Link's Awakening
- Animal Crossing(Wild World/New Horizon)
All time Favorite Anime: Naruto, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghouls, Yu-Gi-Oh
thatsmochi's gear in action!
THE DREAM PC BUILD!
-Case - NZXT H510 (White)
-CPU COOLING - AMD Wraith Prism
-MOTHERBOARD - MSI B450 Tomahawk
-GPU(Graphics) - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super WINDFORCE OC 3x 8G
-CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6GHz
-Power Supply - Seasonic S12III 650W Bronze
-RAM - Team T-Force Vulcan Z 16GB (2 X 8GB) 3200MHz
-SSD - Intel 660p (1.0 TB)
-EXTRA - MSI MS-B905C WIFI
-Logitech - C922 Pro Stream Webcam
-SHURE MV7 dynamic mic
-Razer Huntsman Mini
-Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
-Elgato HD60+ Video Capture Card